JVI Vibrating Spiral Elevators are designed for conveying bulk material within a compact area. The machine eliminates degradation during elevation by utilizing a gentle vibratory motion. The helical pattern of the Spiral Elevator's trough creates a long conveying path with a high retention time that makes it ideal for cooling, heating, or drying processes. Several heat treatment options are available for JVI's Spiral Elevators. These include air vents for direct heating/cooling and jacketed flights for contact heating/cooling via water, oil or steam.
As with all JVI equipment, our Spiral Conveyors are engineered to meet your exact application requirements. Therefore designs may vary depending on the process, material, conveying path, and the various surrounding conditions. JVI Spiral Elevators can be designed from 3 to 25 feet high.
- Gentle vibratory motion maintains material integrity
- Small workspace footprint
- Low maintenance - high quality, efficient, reliable drives
- Long conveying path is ideal for thermal treatment
- Conveying velocity is electronically adjustable using a variable frequency drive
- Explosion-proof certification available